GDPR Services for non-European companies/ organizations
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new landmark privacy regulation that applies since 25 May 2018. It’s being called the world’s strictest data privacy law and it aims to expand and unify data protection rights of individuals in the EU.
GDPR has unprecedented GLOBAL reach and can apply to your non-EU business.
- the company/ organization offers goods or services to individuals in the EU (for payment or for free)
- the company/ organization monitors the behaviour of individuals in the EU (such as tracking or profiling),
then GDPR applies to your company/ organization.
You have to comply with GDPR which includes the obligation to:
- designate a GDPR representative in the EU;
In some cases:
- you have to do data protection impact assessments and prove you did them;
- you have to maintain data processing register.
- A Non-governmental organization
- European based
- A Member of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
DPA offers services for non-European companies/ organizations willing to comply with GDPR.
Data Protection Association can help you protect the data of your European customers and grow your business in Europe.
We help you minimize the risk for your company/ organization to be punished under GDPR with sanctions that can reach up to 20 million EUR or 4% of worldwide turnover, whichever is highest.
- We can be your designated representative in Europe for data protection cases (based on a written mandate form your side).
- We can handle all the requests from persons in the EU.
- We can handle the requests from the data protection authorities.
- We provide you assistance with handling of an eventual data breach notification to the authorities.
- We inform you on a regular basis on relevant GDPR related news and developments regarding your company’s/organization’s compliance with the GDPR.
- We help you with the execution of other tasks related to data protection, that you are obliged to perform (maintain registers, conduct DPIA, conclude agreements, etc.).
Our annual fees start from EUR 1200 and are based on the size of your company/ organization, the type of data (regular data or special data) that your company/ organization processes, whether or not your company’s/ organization’s processing operations require regular and systematic monitoring of individuals in the EU and whether your company/ organization processes personal data on a large scale.