Outsource of the Full Performance of the DPO’s Activities at a Fixed Monthly Price
Companies/organizations which do not have their own internal employee/s trained in the area or financial resources for the employment of such or perform more complex data processing activities, but hiring a full team of expert employees would be too costly for them – online stores, schools, kindergartens, hotels, non-profit legal entities, distribution companies, manufacturing and construction companies employing over 250 employees, stores (chains) for the sale of goods, other companies/ organizations for which appointing a DPO is mandatory or want to appoint one voluntarily.
The company/ organization saves expenses for insurance, training and other expenses associated with appointing of an internal employee. Saves time for hiring internal staff. Through the outsourcing of the position, the company/ organization will have access to a team of highly trained experts with a wide range of expertise. Confidence in the company/ organization that it will not be in the situation of „leaving employee“. Fixed monthly price. Costs for unexpected situations are possible in very limited and emergency situations.
From BGN 350 to BGN 2000 monthly price (excl. VAT)
Determined after the company/ organization has completed a preliminary questionnaire and the scope is defined. For bigger and more complex companies/ organisations the monthly price could be more than BGN 2000 (excl. VAT).
By choosing this service you will be provided with full performance of the activities of the DPO at a preliminary agreed monthly price.
Main activities within the service
- Initial compliance verification;
- Provision of an external DPO as a contact person for the data subjects;
- Provision of an external DPO as a contact person for the supervisory authority;
- Preparation of the necessary documentation in the field of personal data protection (policies, procedures, registers, assessments, drafts of contracts with data processors, etc.);
- Provision of regular information about legislative changes and good practices in the field of personal data protection;
- Periodic monitoring of employees’ compliance with the policies and procedures in the field of personal data protection;
- Training of employees;
- Assistance in case of data subject requests;
- Assistance in case of inspections conducted by a supervisory body;
- Consultation and assistance on other current issues related to the protection of personal data, for example but not limited to implementation of new systems for processing of personal data, risk assessments and data protection impact assessments, review and update of the existing policies and procedures.